Saturday, January 30, 2010

Things I have learned about the city.

1.You can label people as numbers.

2.Little Chinese people really do drive little cars or trucks.

3.There are people who have lots of money and a bad attitude just like you see in the movies.

4.You will spot a drug dealer.

5.You will need to pray allot.

6.The city is the easiest place to get prejudice.

7.You will see homeless people.

8.There are some very good restaurants around here.

9.Jesus is very forgiving and has lots of love for his people.

10.People like there dogs not yours same goes for people.

11.I used to watch movies were people lived in the city and I never believed some of the things I saw and now I do.

12.Be kind to anyone no matter what walk of life they come from.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Sounds pretty accurate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove the way you always find the GOOD AND POSITIVE in everything nomatter what it is. I am so proud to call you my nephew.You have grown into such an amazing young man!!!!Keep it up we all have much more to learn from you and use in our own lives. I love you! your most favoritetist aunt.

    ReplyDelete