Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some times we fall.

I always have great conversations with my mother,she helps me so much and encourages me.I recently heard a great story from my mother on are way up to Ada one day.Me and my mother were discussing how sometimes we fall and how the enemy likes to discourage us, telling us we are not good enough, we don't deserve forgiveness, or God don't love us because we are sinners.

My mother told me when Landon was little she told him to come in the house ,my mother was standing on the front porch when she said this. Landon come running to her but kept tripping, but he still got up and kept trying and running to her.The Lord told my mother "This is you" The Lord also said "Do you love that child any less when he falls?" my mother said "No".I thought that was awesome!.

Some times I fall and the enemy tries to keep me from getting up ,whispering lies to discouraging me from getting back up, but I get up and focus on Jesus, not what the enemy says but what God says."I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.Phl 3-14.

Satan may want me to ring the bell, but I never will, I will keep my eyes on Jesus and never quit pressing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment