Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello.

Me and my father are here in Oklahoma city staying with a good friend at his house.

Let me tell you what the definition of the saying "Burn unit"means. A "burn unit" is a house that somebody destroyed with gasoline and a match or a house destroyed by fire (short and sweet).Well the "Burn unit" me, my father, and his good friend are working on now, was destroyed by a match and a little gasoline and a very angry person.So you can imagine what we have to do to get that house livable and pass inspection.

Besides that I have been doing great,I wish I would have brought my guitar up here, now it's gonna take me sometime to get back into the rhythm of playing it again(not complaining).I am enjoying reading the books Dan and his wife Sue has here at his and her house, they almost have enough books to start a library and boy!! do I like the libary!!!.HMMM...what else,we had spaghetti,Brussel sprouts and garlic bread and a nice glass of tea for supper tonight, and it was very good and filling.

Well not much else to say, God Bless and TTYL:).

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ashton!
    If you haven't noticed, I haven't been bloging for a while. So I didn't even know that you changed your blog up some. It's GREAT! It's so you!

    I hope it doesn't take you guys to long to finish the house your working on!
    Are you going to stay up there untill it's done or drive back and forth from home?
    OKC is a little farther from y'all's house then it is from ours.

    Well I guess that's about all I have to say.
    I'm really suposed to be working on my essay so I better go:D

    I hope to have more time to read your blog soon!

    Have a great day!

    ~Kourtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you haven't been blogging much, what's up with that!!!:0(JK),I know your busy.

    I hope it doesnt't take to long to finish the house either, but it looks like it will take about 3 days to complete this burn unit and then we have another burn unit to fix.

    Dad and I are staying up here until the burn units are complete,but me and dad was talking about going home sunday so we could go to fellowship in Ada and then zip rite back to the city late sunday early monday.but I don't see it happening:(.

    Well glad to hear from you, and you have a great day too!:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM...Tell Sue thank you very much for taking such good care of you and dad for me ok.Ill have to do something speciel for her soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rewired a burned out house once. It's a dirty job with all the sout. Makes you smell like your burnt too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok mom.

    Bryan-I will find out what wiring a burn unit is like soon, just don't tell anyone;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! undercover, sneaky. I like it!

    ReplyDelete