Sunday, March 21, 2010

Random.

  • What makes you smile?. Watching my little brother Samson smile.
  • Are you patient?.Depends on what I am waiting for.
  • Name one word you like and the definition.Try "To try to the point of exhaustion"
  • What is your favorite kind of shake?.Strawberry,banana,chocolate shake (Make that a large please)
  • If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be.My acne LOL!!
  • What is the meaning of life?.To serve the Lord of course.
  • If you could go on vacation where would you go rite now?.Cozumel Mexico.
  • Name 3 insects that annoy you.Flies,ticks and mosquito's
  • Do you think to much?.I think so... I don't know let me think about it=).
  • Do you wish you were older?. No not really:).
  • How much do you weigh?. 150 pounds.
  • Do you like texting?. I don't hate it.
  • Name something you like to do on a day off?. Go places=)
  • Do you ever act goofy?. Me?!?!... no way... I am a very serious person!! there is no time for nonsense!!.Yes I act Goofy sometimes!.
  • What time is it rite now?. 9:45pm (Hey I am off today!!).
  • Do you dress to impress or is that just your style?. I have to be honest...BOTH! (I know silly HUH!).
  • Name an embarrassing experience.I fell out of the front window in my underwear when I was 5 (Mom told me to get out of that window).
  • What is an ugly animal in your book?.A monkey!!!.
  • City or Country?."Give me the Country or give me Death"!!!!!...Oh I mean the country:).
  • Would you describe yourself as tough?. Well all young men my age are tough of course;)!!
  • Name one thing you really want. A truck!!
  • Are you a fast runner?. Nope.
  • How long are you going to sit here and answer questions you thought of?.I don't know it's kind of fun!!!=)(I know I'm weird).
  • What would be some advice you would give to a young boy?. Enjoy being little because you will have to pay taxes when you get 18 LOL!!!!!!!!!!
  • Any prospects?.That's for me to know and you to find out:P.
  • Does a ten pound bag of flower make a big biscuit. HAHA I bet it does!!.
  • What are you watching rite now?.Planet Earth (On the discovery channel).
  • Are you moody?. YES!!!.
  • If you could pick a nickname for yourself what would it be?.I never thought I could ask myself such a hard question... MIT MIT!! LOL!!! (There is a story behind MIT MIT)
  • Do you argue with yourself?. Nope...
  • What was your favorite color when you were little?.Red!!.
  • Say something you heard that struck you funny.I am so broke I can't even afford to pay attention.
  • What time is it now?.10:30pm...10:30!!!!!! I better get off of here:).

2 comments:

  1. You only weigh 150? I'm 170 pounds of nothing but hard packed muscle..........And bone and guts and brains.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gained some weight since the last time I saw you.I remember when you stept on the scale when you came down here and you weighed 154IB.

    Hey Bryan be careful it's windy out today!!!.

    ReplyDelete