Monday, March 8, 2010

A blast!!.

The bummer about this post is I don't have any pictures because the film was bad in the camera.I completed most of my pool work Saturday,but I have to come back next Saturday because our instructor had to teach gun safety class that Sunday.I am happy about showing up next Saturday because it gives me a chance to get some good pictures again.

What did we practice hmmm,Clearing our regulator,taking our mask completely off under water and putting it back on,how to recover a regulator,how to inflate your BCD manually and orally,how to clear a flooded mask,how to signal your buddy that your out of air and then share air,How to tell your instructor how much air you have under water.

Another thing the instructor did was turn my air off under water and waited for me to signal out of air, After I signaled out of air the instructor turned my air back on.

I would go in to more detail but I gotta run If you have any questions ask=).

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really neat! How deep was the pool? Are you still in OKC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pool was only 8 feet deep (I wish it was deeper).

    Yep I am still in OKC (Yukon).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh'I really like your new header picture.

    ReplyDelete