Friday, March 19, 2010

Ola!! (Hello)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQRf2Q7IJU It took me a week to get the name of this song and I am so happy I found it!!!. It's called "On And On" by "Chasen".Have you heard it? do you like it?.


I did go scuba diving last Saturday but I am sorry to tell you we didn't get any pictures (I know bummer camera trouble again!!!).But I have one last dive at the training Lake and I will be a certified scuba diver.



I have been going to the GYM at Regency Towers here in Oklahoma City .Sue works at Regency Towers so I get into the GYM for free;).



I have my eye's on a neat truck that is sitting in Dan and Sue's backyard.It is a "97 Chevy SLT 1500" it needs just a little work on the body but nothing 3 days and 600 dollars can't fix.I prayed about it,so I know if I need this truck the Lord will make a way.



I will probably be in Oklahoma City for at least 2 more months(Big job coming up). I miss my family and my friends so I am a little home sick rite now.

I haven't posted in awhile for 3 reasons, number 1. I was to lazy to post.Number 2. The computer mouse stopped working and number 3.I have been really busy=).

On one of our day's off Dan and I went to a store called "Sheplers" (A western store) and I was amazed how expensive them western style shirts,pants and 100 dollar cowboy hats cost (We didn't stay long).If I was to get a cowboy hat I would not pay a 100 dollars, or a 140 dollars for a long sleeve western shirt (It was a very nice looking shirt).Oh and an 80 dollar pair of jeans, don't get me started.

Well not much else to say, I will try to post soon TTYL.

3 comments:

  1. Hey 97 chevy's a pretty good truck. Is it a 4x4? $80 is a bit high for a pair of jeans. I can get Wranglers for $21 and they look just fine but I'm going to have to put down $140 for a new pair of boots some time soon.:( BUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that song! I have been meaning to post it on my blog for a long time! I just always forget. Do you like scuba diving a lot?
    I think if I ever did it I would like to do it in the ocean. I think I would like to actually see under the water(I guess some lakes are pretty clear).

    Wow two more months. That's a long time to be away from home. I don't think I would like it much. But I guess works not always fun.

    Yeah, if you are in the bussiness of looking for western cloths.. I wouldn't suggest Sheplers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryan-No it's not a 4x4, I wish it was though it would come in handy with this Oklahoma weather(We are supposed to get some snow this Saturday).Dress boots or work boots?.I am with you on the jeans, but if I want to be picky I like a brand of jeans called Carbon from "Rue 21".

    Kayla-Yep I like scuba diving a lot!=).Cozmel Mexico is the best place to go scuba diving if you like clear water and the best dive conditions (Thats what I heard from everybody including the divemaster).I like Sheplers there just expensive:).

    ReplyDelete