Sunday, February 14, 2010

Short update.

We just started working on a new burn unit tearing out the old stuff so we can put on the new.

In about 3 weeks I will probably get my scuba pool work done, and after that I have to wait until it warms up a bit so I can get 100% certified at lake tin killer on a 62 foot dive.

It is snowing here again and I wish it would stop snowing, but I heard it will get up to 50 degrees tomorrow so I was happy to hear that=).

I have been thinking about the verse " In the tongue there is life and death" at least I think it's a verse, I don't know exactly.


I had eggs sausage and biscuits for breakfast.

I will try to post more soon have a great day!!.

2 comments:

  1. 50* sounds like a heat wave. I'm sick of winter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU...BUT I KNOW THIS IS THE LORD, HE HAS GIVEN ME PEACE...I WONT SAY ANYMORE, MOM

    ReplyDelete