Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello and thoughts :)

Me and my father are taking a few days of at home with the family.We got home Wednesday and will be heading back to the city Sunday night.

Today mom,dad,Mason and Samson went to go run and take care of some stuff.Me and Landon will be cleaning and listing to Christan music off of youtube.

Yesterday papa took us to the YMCA because I asked him to and he did (YEAH!!).Landon and I had a GREAT time swimming in the big pool .After swimming in the pool papa took me and Landon to dinner a steak dinner that is!!.After a big nice steak dinner we went to WAL-MART in Madill and papa bought us some cloths.

I thank the Lord for the many blessings that I have been given and am very thankful.

One day I thought about when Adam and eve were in the garden and God told them not to eat from that fruit tree. After thinking on that for awhile a quote come to my mind that I never heard before "That is a fruit from a tree I wish to not eat off of" Pretty cool HUH!!.

Well I better get busy cleaning, I ask that the Lord fills your day with joy and many blessings.TTYL.

1 comment: