Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Simply me.

Some times I ask God the same old question, and it seems like he doesn't answer me,but when I start to think about what I asked God I seem to get an answer for example.I have asked God curtain questions about my future,and it seems he keeps telling me to just enjoy were I am at and stop worrying about were I will be or who I will be with when I get older.I also understand all my worrying is pointless,God has never let me down, he knows what's better for me than what I know for myself, and I don't realize it until later.Sometimes I have to give my worries and cares to the Lord and let him take control and when I do so much stress is relieved, a big weight is lifted, and I can be myself and breath again.I might post again relating to this one maybe, maybe not, TTYL.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I understand what you are saying, about giving your situations to God. Just Give the burden to Him. He will see you through.

    ReplyDelete