Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello!.

How are you?.I changed my blog up, do you think it looks better?, I do, and I figured out how to add gadget's which I didn't know how to before.Well I have been Splitting wood (by hand),practicing a song called "Classical gas",I worked in the city with my dad for a day,I stayed at Mica and Kristina's and had lots of fun. I also learned how to play Yatzee, Jake, Gator, Mica, Kristina and I played Yatzee and guess who won, ME:).Well gotta go if you have any questions just ask:).

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks kind of like mine.

    "CLassical gas"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!, what a funny name for a song,but the song sounds really good.I think a bunch of classical music has weird names,like the song "Fur elise".That kind of sounds like your saying "For elise".The composer that wrote "Fur elise" wrote that song for one of his students I beleive,because he liked her.

    ReplyDelete