Thursday, December 24, 2009

!0 questions?!?!

1.Do you drink Coffee?.Yep!

2.What time is it now?. 2:00 AM (It could be the coffee).

3.Favorite sport?.Football.

4.Have you seen the movie "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"?.I'm Guilty.

5.Have you ever lied to a police officer?.Yes...but I was little!...and we had a very nosy neighbor!!...but I guess I shouldn't have been throwing rocks towards the school anyway;).

6.What is the farthest you have ever jogged without stopping?. 4 and a half miles.

7.name your favorite season.Spring.

8.What is the farthest you been away from home?.Wisconsin Eleven hundred miles.

9.Name something you did when you were little to make extra money.Mow lawns,take out trash.

10.Do you like black lickerish.NO!!!...And who does!?!?!?

4 comments:

  1. I like black lickerich! How do you like the blizzered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the blizzered,the only blizzered I like is at "Dairy Queen"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! I don't know what's so good about football! Everyone loves it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Football Rocks. Especially Husker football.

    um, yeah, MAYBE it could be the coffee....

    ReplyDelete