Thursday, June 24, 2010

A post.

(Brick town)
Here is a small list of random thoughts and things.



  • I got new tires for my car, a new back tail light (Because it was cracked), I scraped the tint off the windows and bought a cover for my front left light, dad got the blinkers to work properly 3 dollar fuse under the dash=).

  • I have poison oak and it is very annoying:(.

  • If I was to live in the city I would live in a place called brick town.
  • I have watched some weird movies lately called "Alice in wonderland" and "Twilight new moon"
  • I am a certified diver:).
  • I have been hitting the gym but not the treadmill:/
  • Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is very sweet (And I ordered the small and also felt like throwing up by the time I got done eating it:P)
  • God is good and I am very blessed.

5 comments:

  1. My blinkers weren't working a while back. The problem was the light bub was in backwords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream! Yeah, the Alice in wonderland and the Twilight Series look really weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashton I posted a pic of your knife on my blog, come look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey now, CC cookie dough happens to be my all-time favorite...and I just ate about a quart of it yesterday ;) Glad your back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete