Friday, May 21, 2010

Running shoes? "check" MP3 player "Check" .

Well I broke my new running shoes in today.I am trying to get in shape for the six mile run in Ada.Today was the first time I have ran in awhile(About a month or 2),but I did run 3.4 miles today, so I think it won't be long before 6 will be no problem.

Tomorrow after work I will probably stop by the western store in Ardmore and look around.After I stop at a few stores I will probably head home and do some school, and quit procrastinating and try to find the will to clean my room.My room looks like someone robbed me, clothes everywhere,bed not made,floor not vacuumed,desk un-organized oh what mess.

TTYL.

5 comments:

  1. Keep up the running...I haven't ran since you, Jake, and I did the other day..... I will try to run tomorrow. But I'm not sure if I will be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUN FOREST RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN....HAHAHHAAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok here is my comment. Keep up the good work! And clean your room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont now why kourtney's pic is on my post
    but that was me, me as in jake

    ReplyDelete