Monday, May 17, 2010

Full day ahead.

Tomorrow I will be very busy.I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning make breakfast and lunch and drive into work by myself(Dad has to go to the city).If you have ever drove into work by yourself, it feels really weird being alone for the first couple of drives (I sometimes pray on my way to work it makes it a whole lot easier and less weird).I have to be at the job by 6:30 and mix mud and get things ready for me and Wayne to lay brick by 7:00.

I will probably get home at 3:00. And then I have to dig some dirt around our house with the backhoe until dark.

OK well that my schedule now lets take a look at my 3 year old brother Masons schedule.He will wake up at 7:00 and mess around the house until dark (busy boy).

Good night god bless and TTYL.

P.S. I will try and post some random pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Ashton he had to drive himself to work he misses his showfer. Don't know if that is spelled right.

    ReplyDelete