Sunday, November 8, 2009

How am I doing!.

Well I had a great week.Mica picked me up in Dickson Wednesday morning and we drove to Ada until we arrived at Mike and Gaile's house.Mica is digging a pond out there at there place so he needed a little help.Mica taught me how to shoot grade with a transit which was a little confusing at first but I caught on and learned it.The most confusing thing about using a transit is the little measuring stick,because up is down and down is up on the measuring stick.He also let me operate the dozer! which is way harder than it looks.Another neat thing I got to do is ride in a semi for the first time which riding in a semi makes you feel really big!!, or like a MAN! ha ha.Then after work Kristina would make us supper and after supper we all would sit down and watch a movie and then go to bed.We all watched "Tombstone" which is a great movie and then we watch some of a series called "Love Comes Softly" which I kind of liked but hate to admit it, it also had some funny parts, but I can't stand Ida or whoever she is.Then Friday came around and I got a call from my dad that my little brother Samson had been born, I really didn't know how to react I knew about it for 9 months.I got to see Samson Aden Lafrance Saturday around 7:00 pm, he has allot of hair and he is very tiny 5 ib 1 ounce and very cute!.And now I am sitting here talking to you this gorgeous Sunday morning with another brother in mind, still hard for me to believe WOW!! and I am the oldest neat!.

6 comments:

  1. What about you?, there has got to be something exciting going on in Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keeping the corn driers running!
    We had way to much rain this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goin'to be diggin dirt tomorrow! Thats how country boys roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well roll on little country boy!!

    ReplyDelete