Friday, December 17, 2010

Here I am.

I really don't know what to say except I have a baby sister.Wow a baby sister now it may be nothing new to you guy's but it is definitely new to me, in a good way of course!:).

To tell you the truth I am kind of losing my interest in blogging I really don't know why though.I guess I don't find it as exciting as I used too and I don't have as much time as I used too.And even if I did have the time I should be doing something productive like school,laundry,cleaning my room ect.

As far as my spiritual life I haven't been very disciplined I haven't been reading my bible or praying like I should.But I can't wait to watch a teaching from James Robinson. My mom just got A CD of one of his teachings today, I will probably watch it tomorrow.I really like watching James teach, he has such an anointing on his teachings and he really has a love and passion for people.So hopefully God will whip me back in spiritual shape;).

I went to see the new Narnia movie with some of my friends.And to tell you the truth is was just as bad as Twilight or Harry Potter in my book.Plus Narnia seem to try to build your emotions up and I really don't go for all that.You kind of get lost in the movie into some fantasy world and loose a grip with reality I guess it's either me or a spirit that comes with the movie.

Well I find it interesting that everybody is all in to this twilight like they used to be into harry potter.It seems to be the sagas that draw people the most.Just thought I would share that.

Well if you have any comments just be honest!, I would really enjoy hearing from you=).

And sorry I haven't posted in so long:/.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet background! When I see it, it reminds me of being on fire for God!!!

    Yeah, I agree, people like to play the movies up a bit. But, some movies about fantisy are just fun to me. Like being swept away into a beautiful make-believe...yeah, it might not be that important to be swept away from everyday reality. I kinda like feeling other peoples pain, laughing with them, crying when they cry.... yeah, I guess I'm a girl:D...But, JUST sometimes....its fun!

    And you know me, I like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, you're back. Just wait a few years and your little sister will be beating you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bryan and me don't agree that often but as for your sister I do agree with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kayla.The first thought that come to my mind when I saw this background was "Are God is a consuming fire".Plus I like fire anyway,I used to get in a lot of trouble! when I was little for playing with fire=).Yeah I could see you enjoying fun,you are a little wild;).
    Yeah I am back Bryan.Why does your sister give you a good butt kickin everytime you come home from work,I am pretty sure your sister could take you.

    Sam I know you are probably rite more than Bryan that is simply why you and Bryan don't agree a lot.If I was you Sam I would stick Bryan's hand is warm water when he falls asleep tonight;).

    ReplyDelete