Saturday, August 28, 2010

Strory and some info.

Yesterday was an interesting work day It all started around 6:30 in the morning when Wayne (60 Years old and with a mind as sharp as a tack) pulled up in his black ford F150.Wayne Got out of his truck and I told him where my dad would like him to start laying brick and he said ok.

As I walked away Wayne said "Ashton come here" with a real serious straight face.I thought oh no he 's gonna tell me some dirty joke just to mess with me or show me some stupid text.So when I got near him I said "what" Wayne said "Your gonna think this is funny, look down". I looked down and his shoes didn't match I busted up laughing and he did too.

Well we made a bet that day,Wayne said he would bet that nobody else would notice his shoes didn't match and I bet that someone would.If I won he had to buy me a shake (It's always a shake I know) and if Wayne won I would buy him a shake.Wayne owes me a shake and he got laughed at quite a bit that day but it was all in good fun.So I guess you could say it made for an interesting work day.

Now here is some info I stopped taking stuff like creatine and started making my own natural protein shake.The ingredients are;

2/3 cup of non fat dry milk
1 egg
2 cups of milk
1/2 cup of ice cream.

And this shake has 42 grams of protein depending on what kind of eggs you get because eggs go from 6 to 12 grams of protein.

Ok TTYL.

4 comments:

  1. Eggs hmmmmm. Abi's chickens have been laying a ton of eggs so I have all the eggs I can eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait untill are chickens start laying eggs.

    Better watch your egg intake Bryan you could get fat LOL!!.

    I put 2 eggs in my shake, which the shake that I make has about 1030 calories.If you want to Gain a pound a week you have to eat your weight in grams of protein or over 3500 calories a day.You gotta fuel them muscels if you want them to grow.But eating and drinking 3500 calories worth of food really ain't as hard as it sounds.

    If you make a shake like that, don't cook the eggs like I did when I made my first shake and then blend it all up LOL!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Ashton I need your adress to send you that knife E-mail it to samthesmithy@q.com.

    ReplyDelete