Monday, April 26, 2010

Just talking (Too much...).




Ok I have a lot I would like to say so I will see if I can cram all that I am thinking inside this post.I am pretty happy today and that why I have a lot to say.






Yesterday I had a great time bowling,eating,watching the little kids play(Life is so simple when your only 2 foot tall)jumping up and down on some big blow up thingy(Also wrestling with my friends).That is a day with the Priest family;).






Today I got up at 6:00 in the morning ate a bowl of Apple jacks and then headed of to work.We arrived at the job at 7:00 left at 2:30 drove to great plains and purchased some things.After spending some time in great plains we left and went to Mcoy's.






I was looking around in Mcoys and I saw some very nice looking wood(That sounds weird I know) it's called "Cedar aromatic red" and boy is it expensive...a 1x6x8 cost $12:00.I really don't know what to get mom when her birthday comes around, I normally buy her dinner or breakfast...but when I seen this wood (and I know my mom likes wooded tables) I knew what I was going to make her for her next birthday(Or maybe even sooner).Oh and the pictures of the wood are above of course.






I will probably lay in bed tonight thinking of a design now that I seen that wood.I am that type of person... I will think and think to the point were I can't go to sleep.People will also ask me "are you alright" I will reply "Yes, why do you ask?" and they say "you look like your angry".






I guess when I have my thinking face on I look mad maybe I should smile when I am thinking real hard (Some times I do smile when I think or I just bust up laughing).I have a name for this disorder it's called LIDT(Lost in deep thought) signs of LIDT include Mood swings,uncontrollable laughing,happy face,sad face,mad face,deer in the head light look ect...






After I get of my blog I will probably go Jogging and then hit the weights.It looks like it's going to rain but rain or shine us men have to jog=).Even if it rains I don't think I will get struck by lighting I haven't lied since I was little (Don't even know why I told you that but I guess it make this post a little more interesting).






I Also will be getting my car fixed up in about a month in a half if I can manage my money well.I am excited about that, and I am going to bug my parents this week and try to get them to take me to the OHP office so I can take my drivers test this week.So pray that the Lords bugs them too;).









Well I will shut up now,it may be a week or 2 before I post again.I would post pictures but something is wrong with are computer and it takes a long time to load one picture(That is if it even loads).






Well TTYL and feel free to say anything your parents allow you too:P(JK).






4 comments:

  1. I think the table idea is a great idea! I'm sure your Mom will like that!! Yesterday was fun! There was like a ton of people at the party! Bowling was fun....but I was so tired from being so busy. I was about to fall asleep in the last game.

    TTYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Ashton how much of that table will be wood putty, you now your a block layer not a carpenter. Still a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you back in OKC yet? We are in Nebraska right now. Have you started making your moms table???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope I am stil in the wounderful town of madill:).

    Are you home sick yet;)(I am sure you are having lots of fun up there).

    No I haven't started on her table yet(All the tools to make it are in OKC)

    ReplyDelete